Thursday, September 24, 2009

090922 MidValley

a day started with me, myself going to MV by LRT+KTM which took me about 1 hr ride because of the 'technical problem' when i'm waiting for the KTM...almost 1 hour of waiting for that old and crowded KTM!
during that time, i met chin yuanying(sorry if i type your name wrongly) as both of us are waiting for the same train going to the same location..chat for awhile and the train is here..as usual, it's FULL again! both of us hardly squeeze ourselves into the train and stuck inside the train with those 'weird' smell
(again, if you're tall you're lucky, hold your head up into the air and you're free from those 'weird' smells' TRUE!)
(but if you're a lil 'short', a tube might be useful? LOL..sorry~)
what i heard in the train was, the guy which is in front of me had his phone stolen by dunno-who..
i was so shock that time when he tells his friend beside him and asking the friend's phone to call another friend to cut-off the phone line that time..(now i'm wondering why he doesn't call his own phone and see whether he could find his stolen phone?)..luckily when i'm off the train nothing was stolen from me..hahaha

i reached outside of the cinema at around 11+ where everyone was queuing up to buy their tickets...
i was lucky enough to get my tickets exactly on time! 11.30AM where the movie starts..
now i have the chance to watch a movie by myself without friends or family..hehehehe
it's a real good experience if you believe me..no one will disturb you or talk to you when you're watching the movie..and i watched TSUNAMI AT HAEUNDAE(do i spell it right?) kinda nice to watch..give it a try yal...
but then the guy who sat 2 seats beside of me keep on saying "yea, he/she will die, yea!" WTH stop being so irritating can't you? he was about the same age as me or 1 / 2 year older? with his girlfriend of course..LOL

zanye sms-ed me during the movie and stopped me from concentrating on the movie with "i reached already" LOL..i got nothing to say but a "i'm watching movie now"...
after the movie ends then i walked out the cinema and elaine they all are already there waiting for everyone to gather around..elaine, huixin, guanhong, zanye, kityee, yuefang, jeunnhao, weiming, karmen, szewei, wanyee, and myself..

we watched WHERE GOT GHOST which i'm not really interested in..LOL, but very funny la...

after the show...we went walk here and there without an aim..LOL
thats what you do when you got nothing to do right? xD

i went off with my family members after they had finished watching their movie..GAMER

No comments:

Post a Comment